You’ll find in this section all the frequently asked question. If you need futher informations, feel free to Contact us.
When you are renting a car you also accepts all the term that we give you on this page.
“Disclaimer: All transfer to the Roseau Ferry Terminal is free of charge. However, due to the increased cost of doing business, there is a relatively small fee of USD45 for Airport Transfers. Please note that rates are subject to change in peak periods (Creole Music Festival/Independence Season, Christmas/New Years, Carnival and Easter)”
What is in the price ?
Emergency road assistance 24/7, Sales Tax.
What is the minimal period ?
Minimal rental period 2 days.
What about renter's liability ?
- The renter is obligated to provide a vehicle to the lessee for a specified price.
- The lessee assumes full responsibility for the rented car during the period of rent.
- The renter is obligated to check the condition of the vehicle and ensure that it is safe to use before the rent.
- The car that the renter provides must be clean and tanked up.
What about lessees liability ?
- The lessee must provide a valid driver license, which allows him to drive the rented car and must have had a driver’s license for at least three years band must be at the least 25 years of age.
- The lessee must also submit a passport or ID card to the renter.
- The lessee must pay full price for the rent before the beginning of the rent.
- The lessee must leave a deposit for the car which varies from 1000 to 2000 USD depending on the class of car.
- That may be used to cover any damages made to the car, that may occur during the period of car rent.
- When returning the car the lessee must also pay for the consumed fuel in the fuel tank, since the renter always provides a car with the full fuel tank. (Return the car with the same level of fuel at the begining of your rental period)
- The lessee undertakes full responsibility if a non insurable event occurs during the period of rent.
- The lessee takes the responsibility for all the consequences that may occur if transferring the car to a third person.
- If the lessee violates the road traffic rules he must pay all related penalties.
- In case of car theft the lessee must compensate the damage if don’t return the car keys and registration documents to the renter.
What are the limitations ?
The lessee must have at least (3) three years of driving experience (having had a driver’s license), use the car only in the territory of Dominica (unless the renter specifies differently).
The mileage of the rented car is unlimited.
Are the vehicles insured?
Yes, all our vehicles have insurances. it’s a requierement to owning and operating a motor vehicule on the Commonwealth of Dominica
What are the methods of payment for the car rental services?
You can pay by cash, and the major credit cards.
How do I rent a car?
You can rent a car by simply clicking on the home button in the menu or by calling + 1 767 245 4324 . If you choose to reserve a car online, we will contact you to confirm your reservation.
Can I change the car after the reservation?
Yes. If you would like to change or cancel your reservation of a car after approving it, please call + 1 767 245 4324 or reach us by contacts provided in the Contacts page.
Where can I take the car from and where should I return it?
You can take the car at any location you can choose when you made the reservation from the web site.
Free pick-up and drop-off from Canefield Airport and Roseau Ferry Terminal and Hotels or other locations with a five (5) mile radius from our office Kingdom car rentals at Salibury.
What should I do, if the car breaks down?
If your car breaks down, please call us immediately at + 1 767 245 4324
When can I contact you?
You can call us 24/7 by phone no. + 1 767 245 4324
Are there any maps in the car?
Yes, if you wish, we will provide a paper map of Dominica.